Consumables to be used with the SystemSURE Plus handheld luminometer for hygiene measurement.
ZymoSnap provides accurate, reliable and trouble-free rapid detection of alkaline phosphatase in dairy products to verify pasteurisation efficiency.
Results in 3 minutes!
The test is sensitive and linear below legal limits. The all-in-one design provides simplicity, convenience and repeatability. It does not require a pipetting step. There is no interference from the simple matrix that frequently causes delays and expensive retesting in other methods.
Applications:Validated for milk, flavoured milk, cream and cheese.
- All-in-one sampling device
- Easy to use with results in 3 minutes
- Easy-to-release Snap Valve
- Write-on swab tube
- Unique liquid-stable enzyme reagent provides unprecedented accuracy and reproducibility
- Approximately 12 month shelf life at refrigerated temperatures (2 – 8°C)
NOTE: The Ensure luminometer and an incubator are required to perform the tests.