Sterile sample bags. Can be used for all tests required for quality control, product content and legal compliance.
High quality blended polyethylene Whirlpak® laboratory sample bags used to transport samples for microbiological testing and other applications. May be used for taking samples of liquids, semi-solids or solids.
- Exceptionally clear plastic film – easy to see through
- Superior strength when compared with other laboratory sample bags
- Significantly reduced storage space – 90% more than any other type of container
- Easily disposable after use
- Patented “Puncture-proof Tabs” eliminates any sharp points
- All bags are sterilized after manufacturing
- Guaranteed sterile – ISO certified and traceability available
- Capacity is measured in fluid ounces or ml when the bag is closed and tab is folded over three times.
- Volume and dimensions are approximate; bags should not be used at temperatures above 82° C. Whirlpak bags are NOT autoclavable
- Bags can be frozen to any temperature, even liquid nitrogen temperatures down to -210° C – careful handling required after freezing.
How to Identify:
- A felt-tip marker can be used to write on plain bags
- 118 ml capacity – 7.5 x 18.5 cm. Box of 500.
- 532 ml capacity – 11.5 x 23 cm. Box of 500.