An easy-to-use electronic Water Tester, ideal for measuring water quality.
Redesigned, the Lovibond Scuba II won the prestigious Golden Wave Award from Europe’s pool & spa magazine, “Schwimmbad & Sauna” for the most innovative product design in the leisure industry in 2013.
The electronic Scuba makes it really simple to measure five parameters in water: free Chlorine, total chlorine, pH, stabilizer and alkalinity.
2017 Product Update: The Scuba now also measures Bromine.
It is an immersible test device which uses the photometric principle and the result is shown in the digital display. Compared to visual systems, this eliminates the risk of wrong colour readings.
It’s ideal for checking for carrying out regular checks on the most important characteristics of the water in swimming pools, washing water for production processes. It guarantees that the quality of the water is acceptable and that the measurement and control equipment (usually Chlorine) is working satisfactorily. You will be able to maintain correct levels of chemicals – too little can present a health risk, as can too much. This will also save you money by using the ideal level of expensive chemical products.
The Scuba is backed by 120 years of German-engineered Lovibond® expertise and comes with a two year guarantee.
- Swimming pools and spas
- Industry – washing water for production processes; dilutions can also be performed for higher chlorine ranges
- Large digital reading
- Sturdy plastic housing – no breakable glass parts in the production or pool area
- Compact, hand-held instrument
- Floats in water and has IP68 watertight housing
- Large display
- Very simple to operate
- One time zero calibration function
- Uses readily available Lovibond® photometer tablets
Easy to Use:
- The integrated sample chamber fills by immersing it in water.
- A tablet reagent is added.
- This changes the colour concentration, which is then measured using the photometeric principle and displayed on the screen.
|Chlorine, free||0.1 – 6 mg / l Cl2||0.1 mg / l||0 – 1 mg / l ± 0.1 mg / l; 1 – 2 mg / l ± 0.2 mg / l; 2 – 3 mg / l ± 0.4 mg / l; 3 – 6 mg / l ± 0.5 mg / l|
|Chlorine, total||0.1 – 6 mg / l Cl2||0.1 mg / l||0 – 1 mg / l ± 0.1 mg / l; 1 – 2 mg / l ± 0.2 mg / l; 2 – 3 mg / l ± 0.4 mg / l; 3 – 6 mg / l ± 0.5 mg / l|
|pH value||6.5 – 8.4 pH||0.1 pH||± 0.2 pH|
|Stabilizer (cyanuric acid)||1 – 160 mg / l||1.0 mg / l||1 – 50 mg / l ± 10 mg / l; 50 – 160 mg / l ± 20 mg /l|
|Alkalinity-m||0 – 300 mg / l CaCO3||1.0 mg / l||± 50 mg / l|
|Bromine||0.2 – 13.5 mg / l Br2||0.1 mg / l||0 – 2 mg / l ± 0.2 mg / l; 2 – 4 mg / l ± 0.4 mg / l; 4 – 7 mg / l ± 0.8 mg / l; 7 – 13.5 mg / l ± 1.1 mg / l|