Small, economical, pen-type testers for testing various water quality parameters, such as pH, Salt, Electrical Conductivity (EC), Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP).
The SD range by Lovibond® is durable and easy-to-use. With robust housing and fully waterproof (IP67 casing), these testers are the ideal solution for low cost, in-the-field testing of water quality.
An intuitive scroll bar and backlit display make it easy to use.
Designed and manufactured according to Lovibond® quality standards, replaceable electrodes are available for a long life.
- Industrial and municipal process water testing
- Drinking water, surface water or waste water
- Aquariums and hydroponics
- Public swimming pools and spas
- Educational or environmental studies
- Portable, pen-type meter
- Robust and IP67 waterproof
- Scroll through function and simultaneous display of: Result; Temperature; Date & Time; Other Measurement Details
- Easy data recall for record keeping with 25 sets of data storage, each with date and time stamp
- Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures more accurate readings
- Backlit display with 22 mm LCD screen
- Lanyard for easy carrying
- AAA batteries provide long life span of > 350 hours
- Manufactured according to renowned Lovibond® quality standards
- SD 50 pH
- SD 60 ORP
- SD 70 Con
- SD 80 TDS
- SD 90 Salt
1 year on instrument, 6 months on electrode