Popular, handheld Torque / Force Meter suitable for many applications in the bottling industry.
Updated version of the ST-H series can be used for up to five different measuring units with different calibration.
Various heads can be fitted to the instrument for different measurements.
The versatility of this handheld instrument allows you to perform both production and laboratory Quality Assurance torque and force testing checks.
- Beverage factories
- Bottling plants
Measuring Heads available:
- ST-H-C: Chuck Torque Calibrator – measure the capper machine’s application torque directly on the machine, no need to disassemble the machine
- ST-H-T: Topload Force Unit – measure the capper machine’s heads’ downward spring force (top load) directly on the capper machine, without the disassembly of the chucks
- ST-H-D: Desktop Unit – allows the instrument to be used as a normal manual cap torque tester to release the closure torque on the bottles
- Rugged design for long-lasting use
- Can measure up to five different measuring units with different calibration
- Torque measurement units: inlb, ftlb, Nm, Ncm, kgcm
- Force measurement units: N, kg, Lb
- Precise measurement accuracy of approximately 0.25% full scale
- Displays both actual and peak torque value, and time-torque (time-force of the measurement)
- Results can be stored in the instrument’s memory and sent directly to a printer or data collector
- Internal SD card with extra 2 GB memory
- Battery capacity of 6 – 8 hours and charger for AC230 V
- Customization of the instrument is possible for different closures or applications
2 years – T’s and C’s apply, detail available on quote or by request