The Agrosta® Winterwood automatic turntable machine tests colour, size and firmness of soft fruits. Records and charts of the measurements can be viewed on a PC.
High quality, accurate device for measuring the firmness of a batch of soft fruit using the Durofel Index.
Quality control / assurance of a batch soft fruits, e.g. cherries, blueberries (the Agrosta® Winterwood is renowned for accuracy of blueberry firmness measurements), cranberries, apricots, plums, grapes, cherry tomatoes, olives, etc.
- Fruit firmness is determined using the Durofel Index (from 0 – 100% / g per mm2)and based on the Shore A standard
- Various sized tips are available for the Durofel sensor head, for testing different fruits
- Colour is measured with the high quality, built-in spectrophotometer with an infra-red filter, that uses 6 different wavelengths along the visible range
- A small glass lens in the spectrophotometer increases accuracy and makes cleaning fruit juice easier
- Size is provided for the fruit diameter at the probe position, once the initial size has been entered in the app. The size is approximate because it depends on the position of the fruit inside the cup of the turntable, but is nevertheless representative from a statistical point of view
- The turntables have interchangeable trays that are available in different sizes for different sizes of berries and fruit
- It’s easy to use: carefully place the fruits on the turntable, place the turntable on the machine, and start a cycle from your PC
- Plexi-glass plates increase rigidity and are easier to clean
- Constructed with durable materials, including epoxy resin and high temperature PLA plastic, glass cover for spectrophotometer
- The machine contains high precision Stepper motors that makes 800 steps for 1 mm of movement with a precision of 0.1 mm
- Measurements are taken at a speed of measurement at a speed of 80 Hz (80 measurements per second)
- Provided with software that is compatible with Windows that provides charts, graphs and statistics that can be imported to Excel for record keeping
- A barcode scanner is included, so that you can insert barcode references