The reliable Agrosta® Wonderful Turntable machine tests three important parameters in fruit simultaneously – colour, size and firmness.
Ideal for quality assurance or research of fresh fruit and vegetables by growers, packers and fresh produce warehouses.
Measurement data can be stored on a PC. Free Windows compatible software is included.
Quality control / assurance of fruit, eg: apples, pears, oranges, lemons, strawberries, tomatoes and avocadoes
- Fruit firmness is measured using a penetrometer or deflection measurement system
- Penetration stroke and speed are adjustable
- New constant pressure parameters according to Firmtech
- Colour is measured with the high quality, built-in spectrophotometer with an infra-red filter, that uses 6 different wavelengths along the visible range
- Size is measured in mm
- The Turntable Tester needs to be connected to a PC, setup can be done within a few minutes
- Two turntables are supplied that correspond with the fruit you wish to test
- Plexi-glass plates increase rigidity and are easier to clean
- A removable spring maintains the fruit in position on the table during measurements
- Stepper motors make 6 400 steps per rotation
- Load cell capacity of 17 kg, which covers all standard test methods
- Software is included that that is compatible with Windows
- Data can be exported to Excel
- A barcode scanner is included, so that you can insert barcode references