Designed to provide the ease of portability needed in the field with rugged durability, the Micro TPI is a necessity for anyone monitoring turbidity on the go.
The shock-resistant carrying case holds everything necessary for field operation while the instrument itself removes easily to go wherever it is needed. With resolution of 0.01 NTU and an extended range to 1,100 NTU, the EPA Accepted Micro TPI is a perfect partner for field use.
Also available in an EPA-accepted white light version.
Applications:Ideal for regulatory monitoring, process control or field use.
- Rugged Self Contained Carrying Case
- Contains everything needed, including battery pack, manual and calibration standards. Ensures durability and convenience regardless of where the sample needs to be taken.
- Waterproof housing allows sample measuring and cleaning in any wet environment.
- Auto Ranging 0 – 1,100 NTU – Instrument senses turbidity level of sample and automatically adjusts to the appropriate measurement.
- Simple Calibration Procedures – calibration initiated with the push of a button ensures accurate readings.
- PrimeTime Standards Kit – each MicroTPW Turbidimeter is shipped with an HF PrimeTime Calibration kit manufactured using USEPA Accepted Primary Standard materials.
- Economical Cost – over 5000 Tests on a single set of 4 – AAA alkaline batteries. Tungsten Lamp Life 7 – 10 years
- Built in Diagnostics