The Agrosta® Triad Colorimeter is a basic, accurate instrument that tests the colour of fruit, vegetables and food products.
Advanced spectrophotometer technology is used to cover a wide range in the visible, ultra-violet and infra-red spectrum.
The instrument comes with a USB cable to connect with your PC or laptop.* The free software is compatible with Windows.
Note: The PC or laptop is not included and will be required in order to display and interpret measurements.
- Colour measurement of fruit and vegetables
- Colour measurement of a variety of food products, such as fruit juice, tomato paste, flours and syrups
- Research e.g. chlorophyll tests
- High Accuracy – the sensor provides 40 nm of full-width half-max detection, and covers the visible area, as well as ultra-violet (UV) and near infra-red (IR) colour spectrums
- Large measurement area / aperture gives reliable measurements for varied forms, from flat to curved, compared with many other colorimeters available
- The sensor has 18 photo-transistors, each having a sensitivity in a specific spectrum
- Each sample measured will receive 18 values for the intensity of colour
- The light is provided by 3 LEDs, one emitting in the UV, one in the visible and another one in the IR spectrum
- A variety of textures can be accommodated by the simply changing the beaker – there is one for measuring liquids and one for solid samples
- Calibrations can be performed using the software and a small mirror, that is provided
- The colorimeter connects to your PC or laptop with a USB cable
- The software is compatible with Windows and provides charts, graphs and statistics that can be imported to Excel for records