DescriptionDesigned to control cap tightness – an essential factor – in bottling operations.
When caps are not applied tightly enough, leakage or evaporation of product may occur. When caps are applied too tightly, molded closures may be susceptible to breakage, or the caps may be difficult to remove.
Beverage factory and Breweries for quality control of bottle caps
- Designed to control cap tightness
Choose from two models:
- The MR model has an indicator on the removal side only
- The MRA model has indicators on both the removal and application sides
Both the MR and MRA models are available in the following Standard ranges:
- 0-25 inch lbs, which reads in 1 inch lb. increments
- 0-50 inch lbs, which reads in 2 inch lb. increments
- 0-100 inch lbs, which reads in 5 inch lb. increments
- 0-150 inch lbs, which reads in 10 inch lb. increments
Special Order ranges:
- 0-2 inch lbs, which reads in 0.11 inch lb. increments
- 0-5 inch lbs, which reads in 0.2 inch lb. increments
- 0-10 inch lbs, which reads in 0.5 inch lb. increments
For an extra charge, we can furnish these testers with a Teflon finish on all exposed metal parts. This provides a hard, wear-resistant, anti-stick, permanently lubricated surface that will resist chipping, cracking, flaking, and peeling. This Teflon coating will protect the tester from damage by most chemicals, ingredients, and solvents.