The Computer Interface Torque Tester improves on the industry standard for the reliable control of bottle cap closure tightness by interfacing the Digital Torque Tester with your RS232 compatible computer or printer. Software is available for use with DOS or Windows.
Beverage factory and Breweries for quality control of bottle caps
- Covers the entire testing range of cap sizes operating from 0 -100 inch lbs, for both removal and application
- Reads in 0.1 inch lb. increments – the reading is visible on the tester as well as on the computer screen or printout
- Has an accuracy of approx. 2% of full scale or reading
- Holds the peak reading for approximately 30 seconds, so that readings can be recorded manually
- Operates on either 110 V using a step-down transformer with 9 V output or a 9 V alkaline battery for use in remote or laboratory locations
- Capable of being linked with your computer or printer by a serial cable
- Net weight of tester: 5.4 kg
- Shipping information: 6.8 kg, 50 cm x 30 cm x 14 cm
For an additional charge, we can furnish these testers with a Teflon finish on all exposed metal parts. This provides a hard, wear-resistant, anti-stick, permanently lubricated surface that will resist chipping, cracking, flaking, and peeling. This Teflon coating will protect the tester from damage by most chemicals, ingredients, and solvents.