Measure critical ripening gases in fresh fruit and vegetables in any environment with the F-950 Three Gas Analyser. Improve the quality of produce with every step to the consumer.
The F-950 handheld analyser uses an electrochemical cell to measure ethylene at the range 0 – 200 ppm.
The F-950 model is convenient and ideal for broad use by Quality Assurance Managers and Inspectors that require consistent, repeatable results.
- Ethylene mitigation verification
- Packing house checks
- Storage areas in distribution of fresh produce
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) quality assurance programme
- Citrus degreening
- C2H4 (Ethylene) at 0 – 200 ppm,
- CO2 at 0 – 100% and
- O2 at 0 – 100%
- Durable, hand-held unit, ideal for field use
- Includes GPS location with reading
- Easy to use with the intuitive digital interface
- Quick, brightly lit, digital results in 80 seconds
- PolarCept™ water filter for removing non-ethylene hydrocarbons
- Built-in data logger stores thousands of data results, that can also be downloaded to a PC
- Stores previous results on the instrument
- Battery last for 8+ hours
- Wi-Fi capable