Incorporates the latest microprocessor technology with improved durability, reliability and extra long-lasting wear.
Designed with the catering and food processing industry in mind.
The robust ABS case contains “Biomaster” additive that helps to reduce bacterial growth. (Biomaster additives are powerful broad-spectrum inorganic, silver-based biocides for use in plastics, helping to reduce hygiene risks.
The CaterTemp measures temperature over the range of -49.9 to -299.9°C with a resolution of 0.1°C. The instrument features a bright, easy-to-read LCD, displaying open circuit and low battery indication, where applicable.
The thermometer is powered by three 1.5 volt AAA batteries that give up to 5 years battery life.
Each thermometer is supplied with a permanently attached food penetration probe with a 130 mm pointed stainless steel stem and one metre coiled PU lead.
- Industrial applications
- In-the-field use
- Power saving: auto-off
- Measurement scale: Celcius
- Display type: LCD digital
- Certification: traceable cailbration certificate
- Case material: ABS plastic with Biomaster anti-bacterial additive
- Battery monitor: yes
- Power source: battery powered
- Probe / sensor style: integral probe and lead