Ideal for food, pharmaceutical and other high temperature applications. Built-in USB interface.
Stainless steel data-loggers that are ideal for food, pharmaceutical and other applications where a high temperature data-logger is required.
The ThermaData® logger software
allows the user to programme the:
- logging sample/interval rate (1 to 255 minutes)
- real-time clock
- delayed start (maximum 23 hours, 59 minutes)
- 12-character user ID.
The software also incorporates a password protected calibration adjustment feature that allows the user to check the calibration of loggers and make minor adjustments 0.5 °C (±3 °C).
The ThermaData Studio Software features the facility to send a SMS text message
, up to four numbers simultaneously from your computer, when alarm limits have been exceeded. This allows the user to receive timely alarm information which may be critical to their business.
- Agriculture – hothouses, packaging sheds, transportation
- Food and beverage industry – food processing, storage of perishable items
- Refrigerated transport vehicles for perishable goods
- Laboratories – SANAS, drying ovens, etc
- Museums and archives
- Paper and printing rooms
- Medical rooms
- Range -20 to 105°C
- Integral USB interface for setup and download
- Housed in a water resistant, food grade 316 stainless steel case to protect the logger from corrosion, impact and moisture (IP67)
- Each logger is supplied with a two metre USB lead and ThermaData® Studio software, making them more economical than many other data loggers where these items are not included.
USB Connection Point:
Simply unscrew the end cap to access the USB port. This allows the user to connect the logger to a PC and upload any data collected.
There are five models available, one with with internal sensor and four with optional standard fixed probe dimensions of :
- Ø 3.3 x 50 mm probe
- Ø 4.5 to Ø 3.3 mm tip x 100 mm probe
- Ø 4.5 to Ø 3.3 mm tip x 150 mm probe
- Ø 4.5 to Ø 3.3 mm tip x 200 mm probe
Other probe lengths are also possible
Each logger is supplied with a two metre USB lead and ThermaData® Studio software.