A Therma Data Logger is a recording thermometer designed to record the temperature of the surrounding environment. It will record temperature over a period of time for analysis at a later date. The stored data can then be transferred to a computer, via a USB cradle, for further analysis or to ensure that HVAC systems are used to the optimum.
- Growers of fresh produce: provide an accurate record of temperatures during the life cycle of a product from farm to plate, i.e. during growth, preparation and transportation of produce, thus ensuring best quality.
- Due diligence reports: allows organisations involved in the food preparation, storage or transportation to verify that the temperature of food has been kept at the correct levels.
- Shippers: verify that temperature conditions have been maintained.
- Laboratories: keep a record of temperature of samples
- Museums and archives
- Waterproof housing IP66 / 67 protection
- Designed to meet EN 12830
- Temperature range -40 to +85°C / +125°C
- High resolution 0.1°C, high accuracy – approx. 0.5°C
- Each logger has a red and green LED, the flashing green LED indicates that the logger is active / logging and the flashing red LED indicates that alarms have been exceeded.
- The battery used is a 3.6 volt Lithium battery and has a life of 2 years
- Communications are via a USB cradle and MkII software that need to be ordered separately.
- Updates are available free of charge via the internet.
- By selecting continuous logging in the software options, it is possible to start the ThermoData Logger only once and never have to reset the parameters again, even if downloaded regularly.
- The ThermoData Logger will continue recording during and after downloading the data.
Variety of models available:
- With or without (blind) LCD display – blind model more cost effective.
- Internal (no probe) or external (probe) temperature sensor
- The external probes can be fixed or detachable.
- Models that log both temperature and humidity are also available.
Varies according to the model chosen.
Email us with your requirements, tell us what type of operation you have and we will recommend a suitable model and send you specifications details.
- ThermaData logger
- Optional: communications are via a USB cradle that is supplied with the ThermaData Software.
Please note: when ordering loggers it is necessary to order at least one ThermaData® logger cradle if you are using the software.