Specially designed for sampling chlorinated water, with sodium thiosulfate. Convenient and sterilised, ready for immediate use.
Save Technician time, storage and disposal costs with these strong, single use containers.
- EPA approved, this strong transparent bag holds a nontoxic, non-nutritive tablet containing 10 mg of active sodium thiosulfate to neutralize chlorine at the time of collection
- Convenient Write-On Strip that will accept virtually any writing instrument and minimizes ink smearing on the surface
- Markings for 100 ml and 300 ml Measurements These markings help the technician collect the correct amount of water as required by the testing procedure (fill lines are approximate)
- A box of 100 bags takes up considerably less space than a box of 100 sample bottles
- The 100 ml size bags are packaged 25 in a sealed bag, four bags per box, for easy use
- Capacity is measured in fluid ounces or ml when the bag is closed and tab is folded over three times.
- Volume and dimensions are approximate; bags should not be used at temperatures above 82° C. Whirlpak bags are NOT autoclavable
- Bags can be frozen to any temperature, even liquid nitrogen temperatures down to -210° C – careful handling required after freezing.