For sampling high up and hard to reach places.
If sampling procedures require testing surfaces that are up high or hard to reach such as a window ledge, light fixture, air vent duct, etc., the Nasco Sponge Pole will make the job easier and more efficient.
- The adjustable aluminum pole is 1.83 m long and extends to 3.66 m
- Pole includes pack of 10 sterile sponges
- Autoclave the sponge holder and slide it on to the end of the pole without touching the metal sponge clamp.
- Hydrate the sponge if necessary, squeeze out any excess liquid, and with a sterile gloved hand, insert it in place on the end of the holder.
- Extend the pole to the length required, wipe the surface with the sponge, shorten the pole, remove sponge, place it in a Whirl-Pak® bag and send to the lab for testing.