DescriptionThe SP800 series single beam spectrophotometers are a low cost, easy-to-use general purpose instrument designed for laboratories and educational needs. They are reliable and ideal for use in research and quality control.
Applications:Laboratories, research in educational institutions, quality control in the food and beverage industry. The SP800 series single beam visible spectrophotometers are available in two models:
- SP830 stand alone model measures the traditional absorbance, transmittance and concentration.
- SP880 is PC enabled with enhanced measurement features such as spectrum scan, kinetic, quantitative.
- Reliable optical design to ensure accurate results
With minimum moving parts, little maintenance is required. The optical system is built in with a grating monochromator to provide a wavelength of 320 nm – 1100nm.
- Simple to read LCD display
Two line LCD display for ease of operation
- Versatile sample compartment for flexibility
Holds a wide range of cuvettes, test tubes and cells
- Built-in validation tool for trouble shooting
Helps check wavelength accuracy and bandwidth without taking the instrument to a technician for verification.
SP 880 ONLY:
- Advanced Measuring Features
Include Spectrum, Time scan, Kinetic, Quantitative and Protein Analysis to provide researchers with an instrument that meets their needs.
- Flexible PC Software
PC-Mate software helps users store or export their data onto a PC or an Excel spreadsheet.