Test cap applications on glass and plastic beverage containers.
The Secure Pak Secure Seal Tester allows you to test thread and seal integrity on your glass or plastic carbonated beverage containers.
By detecting gas leakage, rather than liquid, the Secure Seal Tester gives more sensitive, accurate readings.
Designed to address the special needs of sealing carbonated beverages containers that use aluminum roll-on, twist crowns, or plastic caps.
- Low initial cost for economic performance. Same parts handle 6-ounce (approx. 175 g) to 3-litre glass bottles with 28 mm or 38 mm closures.
- Detects gas leakage, rather than liquid for more sensitive, accurate readings
- Rugged construction withstands production line abuse, yet is accurate for laboratory testing
- Constructed from anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and plastic materials. The tester’s rugged construction withstands production line abuse, yet is accurate enough for laboratory use
- Operates at 175 psi minimum of compressed air, nitrogen or CO2, but is capable of handling up to 3 000 psi inlet pressure
- The Secure Seal Tester can test 28 mm or 38 mm cut-off finishes for blown plastic beverage containers, using minimal additional parts
- Optional parts available for cutting finishes off both 28 mm and 38 mm blown beverage containers