Accurate measurement of seam thickness.
After the double seam structure has been cut, the seam thickness that is measured on the seam monitor may not be accurate – therefore, seam thickness needs to be measured before the double seam structure is cut.
Packaging and beverage industry for cans
- Measurement range: 0 – 6 mm (other ranges can also be customised)
- Accuracy: 0.01 mm
- Measure angle compensation
- Centre measure point can be adjusted
- Cans can be auto-positioned in the center easily during measuring
- These factors allow the Gauge to be used by inexperienced operators, too
- With Mitutoyo 0.01 mm Resolution Digital Indicator
- If you purchase the optional adapter and cable, the instrument can communicate with a computer
- The Gauge can also combine with the Canneed Seam Monitors and import the measurement data to a computer