Reliable single and double door scientific ovens by Scientific Engineering.
Scientific ovens for use in simple drying processes, ageing, curing or general investigations.
The ideal solution for diverse thermal applications.
- General purpose
- Ideal for applications where lower temperature accuracy is acceptable
- Precision hydraulic thermostat control
- Operating temperature ambient +10°C to 250°C
- Control accuracy approx. 2.5°C
- Circulation fan
- Exterior is a functional mild steel epoxy coated light grey that will complement any laboratory
- All controls are readily accessible and only the highest quality components are selected
- The door construction couple with a robust handle and silicon gasket ensures a perfect long life seal
- Grade 304 stainless steel interior with rounded corners to ensure cleanliness, ease of cleaning and high corrosion resistance
- The use of a rear vent enables all units to be stackable, a space saving bonus in today’s modern laboratory
- Supplied with 2 chrome shelves
Bear in mind when choosing a model:
- There are two temperature control options. The type of unit selected depends on the accuracy required.
- Units are produced in five different capacities. Select the size in litres most suitable for your use.
|Internal Volume (litres)
|Temperature variation across chamber (approx. °C)
|Temperature variation at a point (approx. °C)