These units ensure the highest accuracy essential in critical incubation processes. All are fitted with a digital controller.
Scientific general purpose incubators are ideal for use in the fields of life science, pharmacy, clinical science, chemistry and biology.
- Ideal for applications where a higher degree of accuracy is required
- Electronic P.I.D. temperature control with digital indication of process and setpoint temperature values
- High accuracy pt 100 temperature sensor
- Solid state control relay for optimum reliability and rapid response
- Digital display of set and actual temperature to 0.1°C
- Operating temperature ambient +7°C to 110°C
- Control accuracy approx. 0.3°C
- Hydraulic safety thermostat
- Circulation fan
- Exterior is a functional mild steel epoxy coated light grey that will complement any laboratory
- All controls are readily accessible and only the highest quality components are selected
- The door construction couple with a robust handle and silicon gasket ensures a perfect long life seal
- Grade 304 stainless steel interior with rounded corners to ensure cleanliness, ease of cleaning and high corrosion resistance
- The use of a rear vent enables all units to be stackable, a space saving bonus in today’s modern laboratory
- Supplied with 2 chrome shelves
Bear in mind when choosing a model:
- There are two temperature control options. The type of unit selected depends on the accuracy required.
- Units are produced in five different capacities. Select the size in litres most suitable for your use.
|Internal Volume (litres)
|Temperature variation across chamber (approx. °C)
|Temperature variation at a point (approx. °C)