Provides slow, even even heating for laboratory applications.
A sand Bath is often a safer way of heating substances in the lab, and easier to clean afterwards, as you just need to dispose of the sand.
Adjustable for temperatures up to 400°C.
- Laboratories – ideal for heating retorts and flasks
- Cleaning of polymer residue
- Top stainless steel tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Can also be used as a hot plate, without the removable top tray
- Adjustable temperature on the plate surface up to 400°C
- Temperature regulation by energy impulses regulator
- Steel hot plate with surrounding heating elements for even heating
- Pilot light on-off indicator
- BS-3920: 200 mm width
- BS-3030: 320 mm width
- Complies with applicable CE regulations
- ISO 9001 manufacturer