Quickly and reliably measure the Ethylene, CO2 and O2 gas during the produce ripening process with the electronic F-960 Gas Analyser.
Three sensors provide instant digital results of gas concentrations in ripening rooms. This up-to-date instrument can easily be transported to ripening and storage rooms via external ports. Data is readily transferred with bluetooth or the SD card.
The F-960 model has a higher range and is specifically designed for ripening, ideal for driving decisions about best managing fruit during the ripening process.
- Banana ripening
- Checking the conditions of ripening storage atmospheres
- Checking of bagged and packaged ripening
- Optimization of storage in fresh produce centres
- Inspection of leaks in ripening rooms
- C2H4 (Ethylene) at 0 – 500 ppm,
- CO2 at 0 – 100% and
- O2 at 0 – 100%
- Durable, hand-held unit, ideal for field use
- Includes GPS location with reading
- Easy to use with the intuitive digital interface
- Quick, brightly lit, digital results in 80 seconds
- PolarCept™ water filter for removing non-ethylene hydrocarbons
- Built-in data logger stores thousands of data results, that can also be downloaded to a PC
- Stores previous results on the instrument
- Battery last for 8+ hours
- Wi-Fi capable