Pen-type refractometer with expanded features can be used to measure almost any type of sample, even non-homogenous samples.
- Measure almost any sample type, from sauces to yoghurt and soup.
- Non-homogenous samples are no problem – stir the sample whilst taking continuous measurements until the readings become stable.
- You can even take measurements from hot products, such as soups and sauces
- New feature to perform continuous measurements – once the START key is pressed, measurements can be taken every second, so you can measure different liquid samples of similar concentration and of minimum viscosity one after another
- Measure in one of two ways: dip the tip into the sample and press START; or press START and touch the tip to the sample
- Measurement range of Brix approximately 0.0 to 85.0%
- Improved temperature range from 60 – 100°C – no more waiting, measure hot samples during the cooking process
- Equipped with a new technology "External-Light-Interference" ( E. L.I. )* that enables you to take accurate measurements with ease and confidence near a window or outside
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Compact and easy to carry, 70 g
- Calibrate with water – no standard solutions necessary
- IP65 – extremely water resistant and protected against splashing water. You can rinse off the sample by running water on the prism
- Comply with HACCP, GMP and GLP standards