The handy Pal-Tea allows precise measurement of even small variations in tea concentration.
The brix of tea will mostly be influenced by the type of tea leaves and the time of extraction. By measuring the brix of tea, you can quantify the level of concentration that provides the best flavour. This brix measurement can then be standardised and used to express your recipe in numerical form and also for quality assurance measures. A brix standard will simplify procedures during production.
Stable measurements can even be taken using hot, freshly brewed samples, as the Pal-Tea has built-in temperature stability.
- Manufacturers of tea and tea based products
- High resolution of 0.01% registers precise small measurements
- Requires only a few drops of sample
- Measurement in approximately 3 seconds
- Ergonomically designed for easy, one handed operation
- Light and compact, 100g
- Designed with a strap holder option
- Highly water resistant (IP65)
- Convenient storage case
- Battery power indicator
How to measure:
- Apply 2 – 3 drops on the prism surface
- Press the START key
- Measurement value and prism temperature are displayed in 3 seconds.