Measure the amount of ethyl alcohol in distilled beverages.
Brewed beverages need to be distilled before measuring, as they contain sugar. Measuring them without distilling will give an innacurate measure, as the value of sugar will be added to that of alcohol.
No extra reagents are required.
- Breweries and manufacturers of spirit beverages
- Requires only a few drops of sample
- Measurement in 3 seconds
- Ergonomically designed for easy, one handed operation
- Light and compact, 100g
- Designed with a strap holder option
- Highly water resistant (IP65)
- Convenient storage case
- Battery power indicator
- PAL VODKA
How to measure:
- Apply 2 – 3 drops on the prism surface
- Press the START key
- Measurement value and prism temperature are displayed in 3 seconds.