The handy Pal-Coffee measures the Brix and TDS of coffee.
Do you know what makes the best tasting cup of coffee? One of the critical aspects of coffee is the mouthfeel.
The yield (amount of coffee present) is closely related to the acidity and bitterness. This can be measured to give an indication of the quality of the coffee, although other aspects can also affect the taste, such as aroma and flavour.
PAL-Coffee measures the brix / concentration of coffee, which is then used to calculate the yield.
PAL-Coffee is highly accurate as it takes multiple measurements that then stabilize. It also has a high resolution of 0.01%.
- Professional coffee houses / bars
- Manufacturers of coffee and espresso products
- Requires only a few drops of sample
- Measurement in approximately3 seconds
- Ergonomically designed for easy, one handed operation
- Light and compact, 100g
- Designed with a strap holder option
- Highly water resistant (IP65)
- Convenient storage case
- Battery power indicator
How to measure:
- Apply 2 – 3 drops on the prism surface
- Press the START key
- Measurement value and prism temperature are displayed in 3 seconds.