Simple, hand-held analogue refractometer useful for measuring the brix of sugar solutions, eg in beverages or fruit juices. A good alternative choice when the water resistant feature is not a priority.
Measurement of the brix of sugar solutions in food and beverage industry.
- Range: Brix 0.0 to 33.0%
- Visibility – Efficient use of an analogue unit depends on how easily the measured value can be read. The quality optics ensure that the measurement scale is very bright for a clear view
- Durable and dust-resistant. The only replacement part is the daylight plate
- Smooth, easy-to-clean design – helps prevent samples being trapped, which could result in contamination
- Automatic Sample Distribution – spoon shaped tip makes applying the sample very easy
- Automatic Temperature Compensation – results in improved accuracy
can be done with a 10% sucrose solution, 20% sucrose solution or or 30% sucrose solution.
- Master-T – metal refractometer
- Master-PT – plastic refractometer, better suited to salty and acidic samples