New, cost-effective, handheld, sphere, spectrophotometer guaranteed by the renowned Tintometer Lovibond®’s expertise in colour measurement.
Quality control of colour is important in many industries, e.g. paints and coatings, cosmetics and plastics.
These up-to-date, reflectance spectrophotometers are ideal for the measurement of opaque and translucent products because they are sphere based (or d:8°).
Includes FREE PC OnShade Software!
- Painting and coatings
- Food and beverage
- Cosmetics and pharmaceuticals
- Reflectance, sphere-based spectrophotometers with options of: dual aperture 10 mm / 8 mm and 5 mm / 4 mm OR smaller fixed aperture of 1 x 3 mm, 4 mm or 8 mm
- Repeatable, stable measurements with on-board camera based locator that makes it easier to see what you are measuring
- Latest touch screen technology with intuitive display for easy operation
- On-screen guide for easier measuring
- Comfortable, handheld, ergonomic design for comfortable measurements
- Robust and durable for long term use
- You can set customised parameters for quality control
- Several language options; right or left handed operation
- Fluorescent materials can also be measured with UV feature in the TR 520 model
- FREE OnShade software allows you to develop graphs, statistics, shade searching all available colour, space, colour differences and indices
- Results can be viewed and printed on-screen or on your PC with a USB cable
- White and black calibration tiles included. It is recommended to re-calibrate at least every 24 hours
- The optional accessory, the TR Accessory, is a portable docking station that provides a light controlled environment and optical cells for measuring liquids, gels, powders and other "difficult to measure" samples
- TR 500 – spectrophotometer with fixed 1 x 3 mm, 4 mm or 8 mm aperture for small samples
- TR 520 – spectrophotometer with the more flexible option of switchable 10/8 mm and 5 / 4 mm apertures that are more commonly used
- TRA 500 and TRA 520 – combines the spectrophotometers above with a new flexible TR Accessory, a docking station that allows the accurate measurement of different material forms, including powders, granules, pastes, gels and liquids. Provides a light controlled environment and supports a wide variety of sample cells