Quick 15 Minute Bacteria Test, ideal for water quality testing. Make sure your water does not contain unacceptable levels of bacteria.
An easy-to-use, dip and read test strip detects coliform and non-coliform bacteria, such as E.coli, species of Salmonella, Shigella, Enterobacteria, Klebsiella and many other.
Quick Bacteria Test can provide reliable on site results in 15 minutes. (Other bacteria tests can take up to 48 hours to produce results, wasting valuable time and money.)
- Water quality testing of pools and spas,
- Drinking water
- Surface water in dams, rivers or streams
- Detects coliform and non-coliform bacteria at 103 colony forming units / ml. (cfu / ml presents the amount of bacterial colonies per milliliter of sample.)
- Lateral flow strip – just dip and read
- If you determine that there are bacteria present, this presents a safety risk, and you can then take corrective action / perform more detailed bacterial tests that require a longer incubation period
- Help ensure the safety of the users of the water
- Each pack contains two tests
You may be interested in reading all about Coliforms and E.coli in water at the Selectech Blog.