Economical instrument to measure Relative Humidity, Dew Point, Wet Bulb and Temperature. (Also known as a Hygrometer.)
A Psychrometer is a valuable preventative maintenance and quality assurance tool for checking temperature and relative humidity readings.
Applications:Greenhouses, broiler rooms, hatcheries, clean rooms, processing rooms and chemical labs.
- Basic, simple instrument with separate removable probe
- Relative Humidity: 0 ∼ 100%
- Temperature: -40 to + 85 degrees C
- Dew point and wet bulb readings
- Max, min and data hold
- Auto power off and low battery indication
- High accuracy with fast response time