The Lovibond® SensoDirect pH110 is a high quality, portable pH meter, suitable for professional soil, dairy and water pH testing. CE-conformity.
- Drinking Water, fitted with the standard gel electrode
- Surface Water, fitted with the standard gel electrode
- Waste Water, fitted with the standard gel electrode
- Soil pH testing, fitted with the standard gel electrode, using a soil and water paste *
- Direct Soil pH testing, of the solid soil, when fitted with a soil electrode (available as a separate purchase)
- Dairy pH testing, when fitted with open pore electrode (available as a separate purchase)
- Industrial and governmental agricultural laboratories
*Make a soil paste with a 1:1 paste of distilled / de-ionised water: soil / compost
- High measuring accuracy
- Lightweight with sturdy protective casing.
- Large, easy-to-read digital display
- Low battery indicator
- Standard gel electrode has a range of 0 – 14 pH
- Electrode is temperature resistant over the range of 0 – 80°C
- Gel electrode is fitted with BNC connector as standard
- Built-in electrode holder
- Two-point calibration
1 year on instrument, 6 months on electrode
The pH110 is supplied with a standard gel electrode that is suitable for water pH testing and soil paste pH testing.
If you wish to also do soil pH testing, dairy pH testing, or testing of any other more solid substances, please let us know, so that we can include extra electrodes in your quotation. Using the most suitable electrode will result in easier and more accurate measurements, as well as a longer electrode lifespan.
We recommend that you also purchase the pH Maintenance & Calibration Kit – this is required for accurate and reproducible results and a longer lifespan.
Learn more at the Selectech Blog:
4 Essential Tips for Choosing the right pH Meter / Electrode
Soil Testing – Measurement of Soil pH