New and improved! Quality control instrument that is used to measure pasteurisation of packaged products in a tunnel pasteuriser.
The PUR-800 P.U. Recorder is a robust hand-held laboratory instrument which will withstand the harsh conditions in a tunnel pasteurizer. It is user-friendly and designed to operate in today’s IT environment to download the measurement results on LAN systems. Information such as adjustable Lethal values, maximum temperatures and product-out temperatures are a few of the calculated results.
The instrument is battery powered and easy to operate. It measures and records the product temperature as well as the spray water temperature, while travelling through the paseurizer. During this process, no external attachments are required. When removed from the pasteurizer, it can be connected to a computer or stand-alone printer to download recorded results and graphical data via USB.
- Beverage and brewing industries (bottles and cans)
- A refined instrument to solve pasteuriser problems and parameters settings to improve efficiency
- Normal PU calculation to verify the effectiveness of the pasteurisation process
- Data provision for monthly quality control analysis and statistics
- Widespread PU information on computer network systems
- A laboratory thermometer
- Small, lightweight and easy to handle
- Withstands temperatures up to 120°C with new temperature sensors
- There is no glass or LED display anymore, due to the constant high temperatures used. The data is recorded on the unit and downloaded to a computer
- Two heights for probes, with a newly designed head. These heights are can be adjusted to any sized can or bottle
- The unit is delivered calibrated. Calibration can then be done every 3 months, using the software provided
- PUR-800 has a new internal charger which charges automatically every time it is connected to a computer
- PUR-800 has been redesignede so that the user can replace the battery pack him / herself
- Each unit will be replaced at its service date with a new PU recorder housing. The new housing will now cost the same price as a service would have cost. This will also reduce loss of production time due to breakdowns
- Includes a free tool kit with extra grub screwswing nuts, seals and an allen-key
- Includes free user-friendly software and upgrades. All data is displayed on a graph and excell spreadsheet
- Recording data length of up to 5 hours at 5-second intervals can be logged.
- A real-time clock and calendar will keep track of starting times and dates.
- P.U. results of up to 6000 (60 000 HT Model) P.U.’s can be measured.
- The Voltmeter is included to indicate the charge condition of the batteries.
- Calibration and data is retained in back-up memory during "off" conditions.
Every two years