Neutralise bad odours and chemicals with the environmentally friendly Ecozein Ozonator – a small, wall mountable unit that needs to be adjusted according to your requirements.
Ozone is an internationally used oxidant for the neutralisation of bacteria, viruses, odours, bad tastes, pollen and tobacco smoke, moulds, mildew, mite faeces and chemicals in the air we breathe.
- Abattoirs and butcheries
- Chicken sheds, incubators, fish farms
- Food service storage, preparation areas and hotel rooms
- Clubs and large entertainment areas
- Medical industry and doctors waiting rooms
- Garbage and industrial waste areas
- Gym or locker rooms
- Veterinary surgeries
- Paint fumes
- Smoking rooms
- Industries such as tanneries
How Ozone Works:
Ozone, the strongest oxidising agent occurring naturally in our clean outdoor environment, has the capacity to break down most of the organic chemicals that foul our outdoor environment.
Ozone (O3) contains one more atom than pure oxygen (O2). This third atom is unstable, which means that the element readily decomposes or changes into another compound. In this case, the third atom detaches itself from the molecule and attaches itself to odours, bacteria, mould, mildew and fungus.
Purification occurs when the third, unstable atom attaches itself to a pollutant, causing permanent oxidation and the breakdown of the polluted molecules such as hydrocarbons, into harmless compounds such as water vapour and carbon dioxide.
Oxidised organic matter has a variety of uses, such as bactericide and algaecide. Ozone is an excellent method of eliminating unpleasant odours in the air, destroying pollen and dust particles and even killing bacteria that may be floating in the air. The remaining atoms form pure oxygen.
Because of this reactivity, ozone must be replenished continually. If no pollutant is present, oxidation takes place within the ozone molecule itself – the third atom makes the molecule unstable, causing the ozone to revert to pure oxygen within a period of 20 to 50 minutes.
- Compact and lightweight – can be mounted on the wall
- Environmentally friendly
- Safety features include short circuit protection, light diodides and a switch on the outdie
- Light sensitive – can be set operatre occuplied and unoccupied ares
- Operational interval and time switched need to be regulated according to the situation requirement.
- The higher the temperature, the less effective the ozone. At 60°C, ozone is self-destructive
- Heat and moisture increase production of radicals