DescriptionThe Pac Check Model 325 is a handheld Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Analyser for checking modified atmospheres inside packages. It is the ideal instrument for portable, fast and accurate headspace tests on the packaging line, in warehouses or in laboratories.
You can be certain that QA / QC checks are being performed since this analyser has the ability to store 400 readings, sorted by the operator and product name. The Pac Check Model 325 is the ideal instrument for sample tests with only a minimum gas required for even the smallest packs in a Modified Atmosphere Package.
- All modified atmosphere packaging
- Food industry – Meat / poultry, coffee, cheese, nuts, snack food packaging, bakery, pet food
- Oxygen scavenger performance
- Safe to use. Our optional Sticky Foot probe assembly shields the needle for your protection and has a built-in long lasting septum. No need to apply a new septum for every package.
- Test small packages. The Pac Check Model 325 has the ability to test packages with a minimum sample size of less than 4ml (3ml in manual mode).
- Test more packages quicker. With a response time within 7 seconds, this analyser is fast.
- Long lasting batteries for a full day’s work. You can take 2 000 samples on one full charge and with the Auto-off feature, you will preserve the life of your charge.
- Easy to use anywhere. This analyser is portable and can be used anywhere with one hand or as a bench top with the easel back feature.
- Rugged protective boot (including security straps helps to prevent damage when dropped and is easy to clean.
- Simple and accurate 1, 2 or 3-point calibration.