Packaging often has oxygen and carbon dioxide added, in order to enhance shelf life, also known as MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging). It is necessary to measure and control the amount of gas added using a packaging gas analyser. The unique Aneolia Abiss Gas Analyser for measurement of MAP is sturdy and hand-held, making it ideal for use on the food or beverage production line, or in the Quality Assurance laboratory.
A robust, hand-held Oxygen (O2) / and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Analyser for checking the amount of O2 and CO2 inside a package (headspace).
- Measure quantity of oxygen and carbon dioxide in packaging
- Quality assurance of modified atmosphere packaging
- Food industry – Meat, poultry, coffee, cheese, nuts, snack food packaging, bakery, pet food
- Art preservation
- Affordable, hand-held instrument with digital display
- Sturdy IP41 housing
- Accuracy – 0.1%
- Low sample volume
- Rechargeable battery, or usable on mains. Long battery life – up to 4 500 measurements per charge