This 14 litre shaking incubator has been designed as an entry level solution where sample agitation is required at a controlled temperature. A powerful air circulation system creates a uniform heating effect in the working chamber.
Ideal for a wide variety of laboratory experimentation in fields such as molecular biology, plant and animal cell culture and microbiology.
- Micro processor based speed control for high stability with digital indication of r.p.m.
- 120 minute timer with infinity override position for continuous operation if required
- Electronic P.I.D. temperature control with digital indication of process and setpoint temperature values
- High accuracy pt 100 temperature sensor
- Standard unit supplied with platform (size 400 mm x 300 mm) and 4 adjustable clamping bars
- Loose rubber mat fitted to platform
- Counterbalanced drive system ensures smooth running under all loads
- 8 kg load capacity
- Viewing window mounted in lift up cover
- Door open safety cut-out switch stops the platform when the lid is opened
- Temperature range ambient approx. 7°C to 60°C
- Flask holding clamps available as accessories