Measure pH / Redox / conductivity / TDS / temperature in soil, water and other substances with the multi-purpose Lovibond® SD 150 tester.
The hard-wearing Lovibond® SD 150 is used by professionals all around the world for accurate testing of substances, such as water and soil.
Extra / replacement electrodes are readily available.
- Drinking Water
- Surface Water
- Waste Water
- Soil testing, fitted with the standard gel electrode, using a soil and water paste *
- Direct Soil testing, of the solid soil, when fitted with a soil electrode (available as a separate purchase)
- Dairy testing, when fitted with open pore electrode (available as a separate purchase)
- Quality control checks
- Industrial and governmental laboratories
*Make a soil paste with a 1:1 paste of distilled / de-ionised water: soil / compost
- Multi-purpose: measures pH / Redox, Electrical Conductivity (EC) / Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) / temperature
- Intuitive interface with large digital display
- Real time data logger
- Protective casing
- Includes pH electrode, temperature probe and conductivity probe
- RS 232 / USB interface
- CE conformity
1 year on instrument, 6 months on electrodes
pH in Soil Testing: the SD150 is supplied with a standard gel electrode that is suitable for water pH testing and soil paste pH testing.
If you wish to also do soil pH testing, dairy pH testing, or testing of any other more solid substances, please let us know, so that we can include extra electrodes in your quotation. Using the most suitable electrode will result in easier and more accurate measurements, as well as a longer electrode lifespan.
We recommend that you also purchase the pH Maintenance & Calibration Kit – this is required for accurate and reproducible results and a longer lifespan.
Learn more at the Selectech Blog:
4 Essential Tips for Choosing the right pH Meter / Electrode
Soil Testing – Measurement of Soil pH