Top-of-the-line waterproof handheld that measures pH / mV / Ion / Conductivity / TDS / Resistivity / Salinity / Dissolved Oxygen.
Environmental: test water quality, monitor health of aquatic ecosystems, survey surface and ground water drinking supplies, and meet EPA regulations
Water quality testing: for analysing water, hard water, untreated water, effluent water, pool water and incoming process water. Ideal for all types of quality assurance and water quality testing.Industrial: For checking metal finishing, cooling tower water , printing fountain solutions, boiler water, brines, rinse tanks, ponds, pollution control, recirculating systems, waste water and industrial process systems. Useful for food analysis and quality assurance testing.
Aquaculture: Use to monitor oxygen levels in catfish and shrimp farming; game stocking ponds; ornamental fish tanks and ponds; and other fish farming applications.
- Simultaneously measures and displays four parameters: pH, Conductivity, Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature
- Approx. 1% full scaleaccuracy at 3-decimal resolution across a wide measurement range
- Ion-measurementcapabilities with 3-digit resolution
- Accepts two-cell and four-cell conductivityprobe to measure up to 500 m/s – meter measures pure water!
- Selectable multi-point calibration for more accurate conductivity measurements or single-point calibration for quick, convenient calibration with no mistakes
- Measures 90.00 mg / litre in DO concentration one of the widest dissolved oxygen measurement ranges in the handheld market today
- Fast and easy DO calibration optionagainst atmospheric air or 0% calibration against a zero solution
- Salinity, Temperature and Pressure Compensation – accurate readings under varying conditions
- No warm up timerequired with galvanic system of measurement
- One-glance-tells-all screen displaywith backlight electrode status report, calibration data and simultaneous display of up to 4 parameters
- Rugged and IP67-rated waterproof for applications in harsh environments. Meter floats on water!
- Easy-to-understand prompt messages for easy set-up, calibration and trouble-shooting
- Recorded readings individually stamped with time and date in GLP compliant format
- Auto-logging meter saves readings automatically within seconds to prevent data loss
- HI-LO limit alarm for easy quality control – meter alerts when readings fall outside selected ranges
- Wireless information technology: No wires, no cables – transfer data from meter to computer with the press of a button