Reliable, economy model of laboratory bench meter equipped with up-to-date technology and connectivity.
Save space and money by measuring many parameters with one instrument : pH / mV / Conductivity / TDS / Salinity / Temperature / GLP / USB Data logger.
Features the new DHS (Digital High Sensor) Technology.
What is Digital High Sensor (DHS)?
Digital High Sensors are new pH sensors that are fitted with an internal chip that stores parameters, date of last calibration, model and production batch of electrode.
This data is transferred from the sensor to the instrument when connected.
If this electrode is moved to another DHS-enabled instrument, one can start working immediately and securely, as the data from the last calibration will automatically be transferred and used for pH measurements.
The XS pH Bench Meter also has the capability to work with both the new DHS digital sensors and normal analogue sensors.
Industrial laboratories, process / waste water testing, chemical industry, quality assurance testing, environmental, educational laboratories
- Measures pH / mV / Conductivity / TDS / Salinity / Temperature
- Selectable resolution: 0.1 / 0.01 pH; automatic scale on conductivity
- Wide, colourful display shows measurements, calibration standard used, measurements stability, GLP and data in memory
- 3 points pH auto calibration / 2 points manual calibration
- 4 points conductivity auto calibration and 1 point manual calibration
- Selectable calibration timer
- Selectable cell constant and saving calibration for each cell constant
- Stability indication with icon
- Stirrer plate available as a purchase option
- Numeric password to delete data memory and to manage calibrations
- Memory recall includes last pH and conductivity calibration; date and time; condition of electrode
- Memory can hold up to 1 000 data sets, includes date and time
- Data can be downloaded to PC with free software or printed
- Multi-language interface – English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Czech
Three year warranty on the instrument and six months for electrodes.