A rapid test for detection and enumeration of specific bacteria – Coliform, E.coli, Enterobacteriaeceae or Total.
Results are available in 4 – 8 hours, depending on the level of dection required.
By incorporating SuperSnap into a Quality Assurance Programme, single figure organisms can be detected in 7 hours, enabling Micro-Snap to give results in the same working day or shift.
Requires a luminometer (EnSure) and a 37° incubator to produce results.
- Production surface monitoring
- Raw materials and finished product testing
- Solids, liquids and filterable products
- Results in 8 hours or less. At 4 hours, an initial concentration of 1 000 target target organisms is detected. At 7 hours, an initial concentration of 1 – 5 organisms is detected.
- Pass / Fail result at required detection levels are easy to understand
- Qualitative results (presence / absence)
- Other methods use Colony Forming Units (CFU) to quantify results. This ATP method displays measurements in Relative Light Units (RLU) – this correlates to the CFU method, but is easier as there are no counting of colonies involved
- Low levels of detection (see chart below)
- No specific sample preparation required
- Independently validated
- Detects down to <100 CFU in 7 hours
MicroSnap Tests available: