Simple protein residue test. Results in 30 minutes or less!
No instrument required with this all-in-one test (consumable).
Medi-Check detects any protein residues left on a surface after cleaning. Simply swab a surface, release the reagent and if any residue containing protein is present the reagent will turn purple. The colour change provides a semi-quantitative measure of the surface cleanliness. The more contamination present, the quicker the colour change to purple and the darker the colour.
Medi-Check quickly validates the hygiene of a surface, allowing immediate corrective action to be taken if necessary. The data generated provides vital management information, proof of hygienic practices and evidence of due diligence.
Applications:Monitor the cleanliness of washer disinfectors and surgical equipment in hospitals, dental rooms or the food industry. Useful for training and the promotion of best practices.
- All-in-one test device
- Built-in colour chart for easy interpretation
- Prewetted swab – ready-to-use
- Breaks through biofilms
- Sensitive liquid-stable reagent – detects down to 1 micro gram of protein*
- Generate visible colour results in 15 minutes
- Economical – no instrument required
- Enables immediate corrective action, thus less waste
* Enhanced sensitivity if incubated at 55°C for 15 minutes
18 months at room or refrigerated temperatures (2 – 25°C)