New user-friendly features make pipetting effortless and less time consuming.
General laboratory work and research.
- Lightweight and robust
- Made with special materials for better protection against chemical and physical corrosion
- Colour coding for easy identification
- Fully autoclavable – no disassembly required
- Enhanced UV resistance for greater durability
- Thermoplastic Elastomer coating on pipette handle to prevent heat transfer to internal parts
- Teflon sealing mechanism for long lasting precise operation
- Convenient finger rest; suitable for both left and right hand users – ergonomic design
- Large 4-digit volume display always visible while pipetting
- Repair and calibration can be done by the operator without any special tools
- Tip cone can be used with many different brands of tips
- Shelf mounting stand for storage
- Calibrated in ISO17025 accredited laboratory. Supplied with individual QC and calibration report ISO 8655
- CE IVD compliant
Available in four 4 variants:
- Variable volume
- Fix volume
- 8 channel
- 12 channel
See Specifications tab for more details and sizes available.