New Innovation! The MD 640 follows on from the popular Lovibond® MD600 photometer with the expanded capacity of fluorescence.
The Lovibond® MD 640 combines a portable photometer (that measures 120+ of the important parameters of water analysis, from Aluminium to Zinc) with a fluorometer (measures PTSA and fluorescein in water).
PTSA (1, 3, 6, 8 pyrenetetrasulfonic acid, sodium salt) and fluorescein are fluorescent substances that are increasingly being added to industrial water treatment systems as tracer additives, in order to maintain the correct dosage of treatment chemicals in real time.
You can be assured of accuracy and reliability with Lovibond®, a leading water analysis company, with 130+ years experience in the field of water testing.
If you are involved in industrial water analysis, this single, portable, electronic device will allow you to test for just a few parameters / substances, or many, as your water testing programme may develop and change over time.
- Industrial water
- Built in UV excitation LED enables accurate detection and quantification of PTSA in the range of 0 to 1 000 ppb
- Measures fluorescein in the range of 0 to 400 μg / l
- No additional accessories or chemical reagents are required for the PTSA and fluorescein tests – it’s as easy as inserting the sample and reading the digital result
- Accurate and repeatable results
- Measurement of PTSA and fluorescein helps you to increase the efficiency of your water system, reduce corrosion and the amount of water treatment chemicals used
- Robust and waterproof
- Pre-programmed with 120+ analytical methods for quantification of substances – such as chlorine, COD, molybdate and phosphonates
- See more benefits of the MD 600 photometer