An Intermediate Portable Water Quality Laboratory is a testing kit suitable for NGOs and field monitoring programmes.
Digital accuracy in a portable kit for in-the-field water monitoring. Potatech®
+ contains similar items to the Basic Potalab®
+ Kit, except that all the instruments are digital – there are no visual instruments.
- Field monitoring of the JMP (Joint Monitoring Programme)
- Rural and remote water monitoring
- Organisations performing basic in-the-field water testing
- Microbiological analysis with simple incubator that features USB connection and audible prompts
- Physico-chemical analysis – inculdes the Photometer 7100, a compact Turbidimeter and pocket meters for pH and conductivity
- Field Case – keeps items readily accessible, robust and waterproof
- Comprehensive but simple to use instruction manuals for all instruments
- Includes initial consumables needed – replacements are readily available