Hand-held imaging spectrocolorimeter – simple and economical for measurement of solids, such as food, powders, cosmetics and pastes. Manufacturers can provide consistent colour quality control through the production process, speeding up decision making and reducing waste.
The SV100 holder supports the LC100 at an ergonomic viewing angle to enable the measurements in Lovibond® optical cells.
Applications:Colour quality control of solids such as foods, powders, cosmetics and pastes.
- Hand-held, lightweight imaging spectrocolorimeter
- Ready to use – in just over a second, it provides a reading and a report telling how close a colour is to a measured standard
- Unique housing stand to prevent sample from ambient light
- Simple, reliable measurements – no need to connect to a PC
- Can connect to a PC via USB
- Automatically creates conformance reports (PDF or Excel)
- Information on colour and surface texture effects – Each measurement is a combination of 27 images illuminated with different colours and from different directions
- Precise image sampling with 9 band accuracy
- Up to 20 reference standards can be measured and stored – each date and time stamped with option to name
- Up to 350 sample measurements can be stored on the device and compared to the reference standards
- Easy to identify measurements – samples can be tagged for text or via the built-in voice recorder
- Graphic pass / fail indicator
- Display of ∇E for all common methods, ie CIELAB, CMC, CIE 94, 2000
- Display of measured and delta differences with L*a*b* h° for standard and sample
- Graphical L*a*b* plot
- Verbal colour difference description