15 second pass / fail test for bacteria on surfaces or in water samples. Bestselling ATP Luminometer.
Used by the largest food processors in the world, hospitals, restaurants, supermarkets and other manufacturing industries where rapid detection of contamination is crucial, the SystemSURE Plus allows companies to quickly determine the cleaning efficiency and hygienic status of surfaces and water, validate SSOP programmes, ensure food safety, improve product quality and reduce costs through less wastage.
Used with the Ultrasnap ATP surface test and the AquaSnap ATP water test, extremely low levels of contamination can be detected in just 15 seconds. This allows immediate action to be taken if a surface or water sample is contaminated.
Further tests then be performed or sent out for further evaluation.
Applications:Food and beverage industry, retail industry, hospitals, food service, retail industry.
- Optimises and verifies that cleaning procedures are working
- Ensures food safety and extends product shelf life
- Optimises sanitiser usage
- Assists in developing and improving certain HACCP procedures
- Protects brand and reputation
- Most cost effective ATP hygiene monitoring system available
- Simple to use – three step test
- Results in 15 seconds
- Small and lightweight handheld meter
- Sensitive – detects down to 1 femtomole of ATP
- 250 programmable locations per sample plan
- 20 programmable sample plans
- Alphanumeric location ID
- Stores 2 000 results
- Easy to use, menu driven operation from keypad
- Self-calibration at start-up
- 2 x AA battery powered = 3000+ tests
- PC compatible via RS232 cable or USB
- Engineered for durability and extensive use
How does it work?
The SystemSURE Plus, in conjunction with the Ultrasnap and Aquasnap testing devices, measures adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in all animal, plant, bacterial, yeast and mould cells. Product residue, particularly food residue, contains large amounts of ATP. Microbial contamination also contains ATP, but in smaller amounts. After cleaning, all sources of ATP should be significantly reduced.
When ATP is brought into contact with the unique, light stable luciferase / lucererin reagent in the Ultrasnap sampling device, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present. The SystemSURE Plus measures the amount of light generated and provides information on the level of contamination in just 15 seconds. The higher the reading, the more contamination present.
ATP testing is a well recognised tool for measuring the hygienic status of surfaces and water.
Select a self-contained consumable SNAP device to suit your purpose (eg. water or kitchen surface).
You may also be interested in reading the practical article on “Setting Threshold Limits for the Systemsure Luminometer” and “Important Tips for using Ultrasnap & SystemSURE”.
4 Easy Steps
- Swab the surface with the applicator
- Snap and squeeze
- Insert into System Sure Plus meter
- Read results
The consumables to be used with the handheld meter are all-in-one ATP testing devices.
They contain a liquid-stable reagent in place of the freeze-dried enzyme pellet used in other ATP testing devices. This new technology provides more accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength and better reproducible results.
The reagent is liquid-stable and tolerant to temperature abuse. It also has a 12-month shelf life. Available in a box of 100 tests.
They cost up to 50% less than other ATP tests.
Consumable Tests available:
- AQUASNAP – ATP Water test
- ULTRASNAP – ATP Surface test
- SUPERSNAP – More sensitive ATP Surface Test, X 10 better than Ultrasnap. Used mainly in Food & Beverage processing as an allergen cross-contamination prevention tool.