Reliable electronic, portable data logger that records both humidity and temperatures at programmable intervals.
Ensure that perishable foods, drinks or crops are kept at recorded, optimum temperatures and humidity for the best quality. Keeping strict control of temperature and humidity at critical control points saves producers money by preventing waste. A flashing alarm will indicate when your preset temperature or humidity levels have been exceeded. Forms part of due diligence and HACCP reports in a Quality Assurance programme.
- HVAC climate monitoring
- Agriculture – hothouses, packaging sheds, transportation
- Food and beverage industry – food processing, storage of perishable items
- Refrigerated transport vehicles for perishable goods
- Laboratories – SANAS, drying ovens, etc
- Museums and archives
- Paper and printing rooms
- Medical rooms
- Range -20 to 85°C and 0 to 100% RH
- Display toggles between humidity & temperature
- Records up to 16,000 readings (8,000 humidity and 8,000 temperature)
- Visual inspection shows if limits exceeded
- Red and green LED – the flashing green LED indicates that the logger is active/logging and the flashing red LED indicates that your customised pre-set alarms have been exceeded
- Water resistant
ATTENTION HUMIDITY SENSOR The Humidity Sensors housed in these products are susceptible to contamination from pollutants such as solvents and exposure to saturated air and therefore are not covered under the 2 year warranty. Furthermore it is expected that the sensor’s readings will drift by up to 0.5% per year.
Note: when ordering loggers it is necessary to order at least one ThermaData® logger USB cradle, this includes the software.