Measure Ethylene, CO2 and O2 gas during storage of fresh produce with the digital F-940 Gas Analyser.
Now available in South Africa, the innovative, hand-held Gas Analyser allows Managers to increase shelf-life and minimise spoilage by monitoring ripening gases during storage of fruit and vegetables.
The F-940 model is portable and sensitive – ideal for use in storage facilities / rooms / containers.
- Ethylene mitigation verification
- Packing house checks
- Storage areas in distribution of fresh produce
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) quality assurance programme
- Citrus degreening
- C2H4 (Ethylene) at 0 – 10 ppm,
- CO2 at 0 – 100% and
- O2 at 0 – 100%
- Durable, hand-held unit, ideal for field use
- Includes GPS location with reading
- Easy to use with the intuitive digital interface
- Quick, brightly lit, digital results in 30 seconds
- PolarCept™ water filter for removing non-ethylene hydrocarbons
- Built-in data logger stores thousands of data results, that can also be downloaded to a PC
- Stores previous results on the instrument
- Battery last for 8+ hours
- Wi-Fi capable